Brilliant DPI is seeking a sign and graphics installer. The ideal candidate will have experience installing vinyl media on vehicles, walls, windows and other surfaces. The person we hire must be flexible, safety conscious, motivated, honest, and have a can-do attitude.
Professionally install vinyl graphics in an efficient manner emphasizing precision, accuracy, and attention to detail while adhering to Brilliant DPI’s standards of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the installation of large cut vinyl jobs on vans, big Sprinter vans, box trucks, transit buses, and floor graphics, metal, coroplast, lexan, polycarbonate, and other various substrates.
- Apply window films on large glass panels in commercial settings.
- Disassembling and reassembling products during the installation process.
- When applicable, responsible for vehicle wraps and ensuring straight cuts are made and installation meets company quality standards.
- Proper cleaning and preparation of surfaces, vehicles, and various substrates to ensure quality vinyl graphic installation.
- Coordinate the removal of vinyl graphics and adhesive from a variety of surfaces without causing damage to the surface.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service with clients and others while leading off-site installations.
- Keep work area clean and tidy by sweeping, emptying trash into dumpster, and general housekeeping.
- Cleaning up after work is complete at client jobsites, leaving no debris behind.
- Maintain punctual attendance.
- Deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing assigned tasks and fostering company culture.
- Vinyl Installation (Window/Wall Graphics, Murals, Signs, etc.) on both interior and exterior surfaces.
- Loads and transports material to destination.
- Prepares worksite by removing unwanted signage and preparing mounting surfaces.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures in the preparation and installation phases.
- Installs signage in strict compliance with the work order.
- Performs a quality control review and reports findings to project manager.
- Deliveries of products to client locations around the city.
- Industry experience of 2+ years.
- Valid drivers license.
- Presentable and professional attitude at all times.
- Excellent hand/eye/foot coordination and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide a high level of customer service to clients.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Knowledge and ability to use general tools and measurement devices.
- Ability to work from heights greater than 10′ off the ground on ladders, scaffolding, or boom lifts.
Compensation & Benefits
- Full-time no weekends
- Health insurance available after probation period
- Company matching retirement benefits available after probation period
- $16-$20 an hour